Since Game of Thrones is starting up again this week and because we are all huge GoT fans, this week on the podcast, we decided to cast our favorite GoT characters using WWE Superstars. Below are all the characters we chose. Listen to the clip to hear our explanations.
Featured in the clip
- Jon Snow: AJ Styles
- Jamie Lannister: Seth Rollins
- Cersei Lannister: Stephanie McMahon
- Tyrion Lannister: Enzo Amore which makes Cass, Bronn
- Ramsey Bolton: Baron Corbin
- Stannis Baratheon: Roman Reigns
- Littlefinger: The Miz
- The Night’s King / Whitewalkers: Brock Lesnar
Others featured only on the podcast
- Arya Stark: Becky Lynch since both seem like sweet girls but are really bad asses.
- Sansa Stark: Bayley since both are innocent and stuck in horrible relationships/fueds.
- Daenerys Targaryen: Charlotte or Alexa. This one was hotly contested and still no clear winner. Charlotte is from a noble family and has made it to the top on her own. Alexa started from a sweet innocent girl and is now a bad ass and top woman in WWE just as Daenerys rose to the top… although Alexa didn’t have dragons to help her.
- Aerys Targaryen AKA “The Mad King”: Another “king” who is also drunk with power, Vince McMahon. Aerys burned his citizens, Vince continuously pushes guys who wrestling fans hate. Basically the same person. Also he just cancelled Talking Smack, nuff said.
- Jaqen H’ghar: Tyler Breeze since he is also a master of disguise
- The Mountain: It’s a no brainer that this is Braun, plus they are friends in real life so that’s nice.
- Samwell Tarly: Sami Zayn as they are both underdogs and never stop talking. Also both named Sam. It writes itself.