WWP runs through a bracket of the top 8 worst finishers in WWE as voted on by the hosts. There was tough competition with the likes of the Apollo Crews’ standing moonsault, the World’s Strongest Slam, Styles Clash and the Ruff Ryder. After finally narrowing it down to Dolph’s lame ass Zig Zag and Roman’s cartoonish looking Superman punch, we pick the worst finisher in the WWE. Will it be a move that let’s us know what Roman looks like when he jerks off or will it be a slightly inconvenient neck breaker. Find out by listening below to the clip of the Finals of the Worst Finisher in WWE.
This week on the World Wrasslin Podcast, we recap the entire Wrestlemania card and review how our predictions from last week. Cam starts the show explaining his opinion on the Undertaker fans who cry over him leaving. We play a new game called the Old Gimmick Match Game where Cam/Randy are given a set of 3 old gimmicks / ring names and have to match them up to 3 current ring names in 30 secs. We also talk about the idiotic crap Vince Russo said on his latest podcast and discuss other news and rumors.
On our ‘Best of’ for the week, you will hear clips from these discussions:
- Cam explains why Undertaker fans are cry-babies
- The lengthy Hall of Fame show is reviewed. God it was so long.
- Cena’s proposal reactions
- Jeremy is over Bray Wyatt and his magical powers to convince the guy backstage to show maggots in the ring.
- Vince Russo thinks he can “beat up” Finn Balor and that woman aren’t meant to be leaders
- Simon Gotch was released for allegedly being an egotistical asshole
To listen to the full podcast, click the podcast link on the right of the page.